Our museum pass reservation program TixKeeper is pretty slick. It just got slicker. Here’s why:
- We’ve improved how editors can update the status of the passes in the system. Click once, and all the passes get updated automatically.
- We’ve improved our barcode searching function.
- We now include a dropdown selection that will show only Saturdays and Sundays for the next 60 days. We’ve got you covered if a patron just wishes to search for passes on weekends for the next two months.
- Sometimes folks get a little excited when reserving passes, and don’t quite complete the steps involved. If that happens, TixKeeper will offer a gentle reminder to finish up.
- Speed. Everybody wants speed on the web, and the latest release of TixKeeper is noticeably quicker. A good thing, when you want to research and reserve your pass, and get back to those Seinfeld reruns.
- We’ve added a bunch of “under the hood” type changes which we won’t bore you with.
There you have it. TixKeeper is faster, smarter, and more efficient. Stay tuned for more updates!